Monday, June 29, 2009

Another weekend at the beach



This past weekend we headed over to the beach with Shane's family. We do this every year in June. The weather wasn't that great and there was an overcast on Saturday, but despite that, we got plenty of sun. We spent most of the time hanging around the pool because my little fish thought we were supposed to swim the entire weekend. The only way we could get him out of the pool Friday and Saturday night was to tell him the pool broke and we had to wait for them to fix it the next morning. One day he will realize I am telling him lies, until then, I will use whatever excuse I can.


Bryson absolutely adores his cousin Destiny. Anytime he would see her, he would run over to give her a kiss and a hug. They did everything together, including lots of hand holding while taking walks with GG.


They also swung on the swings many times!

1 comment:

Troy and Rachel said...

It looks like Bryson had a great time at the beach - a little fish he is too!! I love your favorite photo Friday - I can see why you like it so much!!