Sunday, August 16, 2009

This is what I was aiming for...

with the last post. I saw a picture like this on the internet yesterday morning and decided I wanted to take one of Bryson. So despite the fact that it felt like 100 degrees out, I put him and jeans and out the door we went. He does not like for his belly to show or to have no shirt on (unless he is in the water) so he was not happy about going shirtless. I asked him to walk away from me so I could take a picture and that is how I got the picture in the last post.

4 comments:

Christen L said...

This makes me laugh. Such a little man. :)

ps - An email is coming your way soon about fb and other random things.

Kris said...

Great shot!!! I love it!

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

watch out -- future levi or calvin klein models --- Bryson is headed to your part of town!! and looking like he could steal away all the contracts and soak in the money with his cute little bottom!

ktcarey said...

I just love your pictures. What a gorgeous family and one very lucky little boy.