Friday, April 27, 2007

So...

The carpet is laid and it looks great. It took them two days to lay it though. I was ready for them to be done so I could have my house back.

We signed with a home study agency. We have our first visit Tuesday. That is soon, but we are anxious and nervous because she will be here for a few hours. We have some things to do around the house though to get ready. Everyone has told me not to make our house perfect because then they will not be able to see how a child could live here. We at least have to clean and move the rest of the stuff upstairs. She will look around the house, but we she mostly comes to talk to us. She will also be giving us a page of all the documents we need to get for the next visit. Sounds like I will have a lot to do, but that is okay because staying busy keeps me distracted.

No comments: