Monday, April 2, 2007

A few updates

1. Our MAPP classes have been pushed back a week. They will now start on April 14th. I am very anxious to start them since nothing else can get done till we take those classes.

2. We finally went to pick out carpet for the upstairs this past week and ordered it. Now we have to wait for it to come in before we can figure out a date to have it laid. I can't wait.

3. During my sister's spring break she stayed with us for half of it. I took her to Islands of Adventures and we had a great time. The weather wasn't so great, but it wasn't packed and the longest line we waited in was only 30 minutes.




4. The trim is finally done. I know Shane is glad. He has busted his butt on it and it has been a lot of work, but it looks great. The upstairs is starting to come together though there is still so much to do.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you could enjoy spring break w/Caitlin. Looks like you had fun. Shane did an excellent job on the trim, I like it alot. Let me know how the classes go.

Aunt Candy