Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thanks

We were both very nervous to let others read this blog, but everyone has been very supportive. We were unsure of the responses we'd get. It was very hard to create this blog and let others in on how we feel. Most people besides our mothers (and a few others) have no idea everything we have gone through and all the pain we have felt. We have done our best to put on a happy face and not let others know what we're going through. But I can only keep it bottled inside for so long. I've always been better with putting my thoughts and feelings in writing instead of saying them in person. I know a lot of people don't know what to say to us or when to ask us questions. What do you say something to a couple that is in our situation? There is not much you can really say. Just pray for us and support us. That means everything in the world to us. I have never been very religious, but for over 2 years now, I have prayed to god every single night to help us. I have to have faith that he is leading us down this path for a reason.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shane and Marie,
I really feel that God does everything for a reason and only gives us that which he thinks we can handle and make good of. While I can only imagine the difficulty you two have faced, I am happy for you in your decision to adopt and wish you nothing but the best of luck. Have faith...it will all work itself out in time. I will keep you both and your future family in my prayers.
Love, Cherice

Anonymous said...

I keep trying to leave a message but it won't let me. This is a test Aunt Candy

Anonymous said...

Now I think I figured this out.
Hey guys you know I am behind you 100%. I know you will have the family you so very much want. You are both wonderful people & God will bless you. I continue to have you in my prayers.
Love, Aunt Candy

Anonymous said...

Of course everyone who matters is going to support you on this journey! I'm very excited for you and Shane, and I expect to be the fave Uncle who visits all the time....