Monday, September 10, 2007

A little tease...


For those of you who don't know, we are doing the nursery in a surfing theme. I have found some really cute things on ebay for his room. We are not done with the nursery yet, but until then, I will post some a few pics:




I found this cute little surfer van on ebay. We plan to put it on a shelf on the wall.

I also found this toy box on ebay that matches the colors in his room.
My baby brother turned 18 last Tuesday. He's growing up and it makes me sad. Where did time go? We are still waiting and waiting. Our agency said he hopes to hear something soon. We hope too!


4 comments:

Deb said...

I love the van. The colors are great. Hope soon means 'soon' and your wait will be over.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to come back and comment-- I thought of you today when I was at Home Goods (the new one that's behind Bonefish)- they had a canvas painting for $30 bucks in a surf theme. My youngest has a surf room and we'll be putting the boys in there together with the same theme in bunkbeds. I was thinking of heading back for one to put on the wall where the baby quilt is hanging right now. Just wanted to let you know about it! :o)

Christen L said...

Marie,

So glad to be back blogging and checking in with you. I'm so happy for you - you are getting to do all the fun stuff! Decorations, shopping, baby clothes, shopping and more shopping! :) Love that surfer van from ebay. Very cool detail for the shelves.

ps - Shane sounds exactly like Frank. They just don't understand decorating and clothing....

Anonymous said...

Really cute, I love the van, wish it was big enough for him to play in. The room looks great! Shane is a guy, what more is there to say!