Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Haircut

My mom trimmed Bryson's hair a few days after we arrived home, but his hair grew out fast. Shane kept bugging me to take him to get his haircut again, so last night, that is what we did. I give the lady credit because Bryson wiggled all over.




Here is the before:




And here is the after (it's a little shorter than I would have preferred, but that is how Shane wanted it):


Yesterday, we met up with my good friend Tanya who also adopted a little boy from Russia. Oliver was adorable and the boys seemed to get along really well. When one laughed, the other laughed. When one cried, the other cried. I smell TROUBLE with those two together. We had fun though and naturally did lots of clothes shopping for the boys. As we sat there eating lunch, we both kept saying we couldn't believe we were finally sitting together with our boys!



6 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

Cute haircut!! I have to agree with you when you said you smelled trouble with those two cuties!!

Russian Adoption Chronicles said...

He looks so handsome!

Christen L said...

Two lady killers! :) So cool that you are so close to Tanya and little O.

I like the haircut. Frank wears his hair cut short like Shane, so I'm sure our kiddo will have some short cut hair, too.

ktcarey said...

Marie... OMG... What fantastic photos! I love the professional ones taken. ALL of them turned out so great. Bryson is very photogenic. How great that you got together with Tanya and Oliver. I will have to hook up with you guys on a drive over to see my parents... or if you come over to the east coast.

Love the blog!! You, Shane and Bryson look like a perfect family.

Tanya and Don said...

You are better than me already uploading and posting pictures of the boys. The haircut is cute, he is such a little man. It was fun having the boys meet! Where has the last year gone????? Seemed like it would never happen and now it seems like the time has flown by.

Kristen - Hurry up and get over here!

Kris said...

They are surely trouble!!! Ladies watch out for these two!

great pics and so glad you guys got to hook up. Bryson and Oliver are just gorgeous!