Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter







Yesterday we went to Shane's grandmothers house for lunch. We had a great time and the food was good as usual. Bryson had such a good time, that he slept the whole way home (1 1/2 hour drive).


I was so excited for today to come since this was Bryson's "first Easter." I made him a little basket that was waiting on the table for him this morning when we came downstairs. He face immediately lit up when he saw his favorite snack next to his basket, Gerber Puffs. This afternoon we went to my Aunt's house as all my family does each year. Bryson got to meet many more people today and he did very well. About a week ago he started taking many steps by himself and today he was all over the place. He still a little wobbly and falls, but he is getting better! It was such a wonderful feeling to finally be a mommy on Easter. He hunted for eggs, but didn't exactly get the concept. He would pick up the eggs, study them and then put them in the basket, but then he wanted to take them back out.

6 comments:

LC said...

He is so cute! that photo of him staring at the bath tub - cracks me up!!

Congratulations Momma!

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Glad you guys had a good first Easter together. His basket is really cute. Puffs are all the rage at our house, too!

Christen L said...

I'm glad you had a good time for Easter. It's such a good holiday for families and I'm sure you were so happy to have a little one to take part in all the traditions.

You're killing me with the bunny ears and message tees. A.DOR.ABLE.

Ryan and Amy said...

How cute he is. That turtle basket was so cute and great idea on the gerbers - those things are great.

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Marie-
I used picnik.com to edit photos sometimes. That's how I did those b&w ones on my blog. There is a place where you can choose "focal color" and choose the area that you want to be colored. It's free, too! You should try it out.

Andrea

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Look how cute he is! Gerber puffs are still a bit hit in our house too :) Isn't wonderful having your own little one for the holidays?! I love it! Everything is so much more special, isn't it? Yea for Bryson's first steps!