Monday, December 8, 2008

10 month "Gotcha Day"

Today is 10 months that Bryson has been in our arms. Hard to believe that in two months, it will of been a year. We had a very busy weekend. We went to my sister's soccer game Friday night. We hadn't been there 1 minute before Bryson decided to get hurt. He saw the girls kicking the ball around and yelled "ball" and ran for it. Of course he fell on the track and hit his head, but it didn't slow him down for long. Didn't get to see too much of her game as I was chasing B around.

Saturday my sister and I took B to a Santa Fest & Parade. He had decided his wasn't going to nap that day, so he wasn't in the best of mood while waiting for the parade to start. Once it started, he was so excited. He was dancing to the music and waving at all the little girls (I think we will be in trouble one day). B also had his first candy cane, which he very much enjoyed. That was until they threw sweet tarts his way, then he tossed the candy cane aside.

Sunday we went to a birthday party, then my parents came over for dinner. After dinner, we took Bryson to this house where the owner goes all out decorating with lights. B was pretty amazed by it all. He especially liked the train he got to ride, but we couldn't make him understand that he had to keep his hands inside.

Pop & Bryson

Pop, Oma & Bryson

My sister & me

1 comment:

Troy and Rachel said...

The Santa Fest and Parade look like so much fun!! Glad you all had a good time once things got going!! Hard to believe it's been 10 months!