Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Christmas Eve

Every Christmas Eve, all my family goes over to my grandparents house in the evening. This year I was super excited because Bryson would be joining us. I must admit, B looked so cute in his outfit! It took him no time to join in all the fun and play with his cousins. He got some great gifts (Incredible hulk blanket & towel, slippers, potato head, airplane, truck, car, dvd, clothes) and we all had a good time. We weren't in the car 5 minutes on the way home before he passed out. Once we got home and put B in bed, it was time to setup all the gifts. I think daddy had too much fun putting the train table together. (Kris, I told him you said not to spend too much time on it.)







Click to play Christmas Eve
Create your own <span class=slideshow - Powered by Smilebox" src="http://www.smilebox.com/globalImages/blogInstructions/blogLogoSmileboxSmall.gif" width=386>
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Christmas Day

I was so excited when I went to bed the night before that I wasn't sure if I would get any sleep. Thankfully I did but we woke up before Bryson since my parents, brothers, sister and mother in law were coming over to watch B open his gifts. He wasn't too sure what was going on as we had him sit in his chair to open gifts. He quickly caught on and even started shaking the gifts before he would open them. It was worth everything in the world to see the excitement on his face and to hear all the noises he made. Santa got him a Thomas the train table. Daddy and mommy got him clothes, Cars blanket, bath towel and toys, 2 trucks, potato head set, CD for the car, books. Grammy got him a motorcycle powerwheels and bookshelf. Pops and Oma got him a play kitchen, pj's, DVDs, toys. He also got a spiderman scooter (Uncle Garrett), Thomas DVDs & puzzle (Aunt Caitlin) and a mini skateboard. He made out and needs nothing for awhile! My dad, brother and Shane put the motorcycle together while my brother and sister put his kitchen together. We had many projects going at once and he couldn't figure out what to play with first. Around noon we headed over to my parents to eat. He was hard prying him away from all his new toys. He has already rode his motorcycle many times each day and has cooked us lots of meals in his new kitchen.







Click to play Christmas 2008
Create your own <span class=slideshow - Powered by Smilebox" src="http://www.smilebox.com/globalImages/blogInstructions/blogLogoSmileboxSmall.gif" width=386>
Make a Smilebox slideshow

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. This was definitely the best Christmas ever. It amazing how much joy a child can bring into your life. I'm also so glad I had Friday off work. It has been a nice relaxing four days. I want to thank my parents for the laptop they got us for Christmas. It's so nice to be able to sit on my porch and blog while watching B ride his motorcycle around the backyard with daddy.


2 comments:

Kris said...

Looks like it was a wonderful christmas!! He looks like he had a blast and as always he is so stinkin cute.
It is so special to be able to share christmas with your child, there is no better feeling! Congrats on your first christmas together!!

Troy and Rachel said...

Christmas was so exciting this year!! Bryson looks adorable in the photos!! Many more to come!!