Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy 3rd birthday!

Today is my baby's 3rd birthday! It is bittersweet. His growth and development amazes me, but in the process I have seemed to of lost my baby. He is now a little boy and has totally lost the baby face. Where did the time go? I asked him the morning of his birthday party if he was still my baby and he quickly replied "No!" Bryson was so excited to bring cupcakes to school for his birthday this morning. He walked in the door of school very proudly and as everyone told him happy birthday, I could just see the grin on his face. Tonight we are taking him to one of his favorite places, Chuck E Cheese. It should be a great day!

November 2007

October 2009

1 comment:

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

happy birthday little Bryson!! you are growing up and such a beautiful little boy! it has been so fun watching how much joy you bring to your parents!!