Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bryson's birthday party

We had Bryson's 2nd birthday party on Sunday at a local park. We had a great turnout and I am so grateful to everyone that came and spent the day with him. I can honestly say, I don't think Shane or I had Bryson more than a few minutes the whole day. He was off running around with friends and family. It was kinda nice to not have to chase after him for one day. He received lots of wonderful toys and clothes. He had fun opening all the gifts, but he really enjoyed playing in the wrapping paper and tissue paper. The aftermath of it is still sitting in our game room. Since he missed his first birthday, we gave him his own cake and it only took him seconds to figure out what he was supposed to do with it. I also had a pinata and he very much enjoyed hitting it. Overall, it turned out to be a great day and I think he had lots of fun!






Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by <span class=Smilebox" src="http://www.smilebox.com/globalImages/blogInstructions/blogLogoSmileboxSmall.gif" width=386>
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

5 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Bryson - looks like there was lots of fun to be had!! I loved the incredible Hulk costume too!!

Deb said...

Looks like great fun. I like his T-shirt. Very cute.

Kris said...

Wow, what a special day, he looks like he had a blast!! Happy Birthday Bryson, I know it was special day for all of you!

Melba said...

Happy birthday, Baby!! He is adorable and I'm so glad you had such a nice party for him. Thanks for your comment on my blog earlier. I've been reading for a while here but haven't wanted to speak up until the SBP's were revealed. I hope you enjoyed the package I sent. I actually have one more small thing coming your way even though it's late, sorry! Where has all the time gone??

Talk to you soon,

Melba

Christen L said...

Happy Birthday Bryson!! Looks like it was so much fun!