Monday, November 24, 2008

Sea World

On Saturday, my mother in law took us to Sea World along with Shane's grandmother. I wasn't sure how Bryson would like it since our visit to Universal Studios wasn't too successful. He loved it though! We first went to watch some dolphins and he kept squealing over them. He has recently learned the word ball, so he called all the ornaments throughout the park, balls. We saw several shows and the first one he loved so much that he sat the entire 30 minutes. I couldn't believe it. Of course any animal he saw, he called a kitty because all animals are kitties or moos.

Grammy & Bryson

GG & Bryson

Bryson flirting

Daddy & Bryson watching the dolphins

3 comments:

Christen L said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. Such a cutie and always looks like he's having so much fun. Definitely not a shortage of love in his life, is there? :)

Troy and Rachel said...

Sea World's the best! I think children just really like seeing water and fish or dolphins etc. I'm glad you all had a great time!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

What a fun day! I love your family picture in front of the ornament tree! I hope Bryson is doing well after his GI diagnoses. Is he taking any new meds? Is he eating better now that you have this information? We're still waiting on some tests from the GI doctor and have S on a new medicine and a new calorie supplement. Progress continues to be very slow. How is Bryson doing with his weight?