Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This year I have so much to be thankful for. The most important thing being Bryson. This has been the greatest year for me yet because I became a mommy and Bryson became a part of our family. He is by far the best thing that has ever happened to us. I still remember the feeling and heartache of thinking we would never get the chance to be parents. It is amazing what roads our lives can lead us down. I will be forever grateful for being led down the path to Bryson. Who would have ever thought that we would just have to fly across the world to find "our son." Being a mommy is the hardest job I have ever had, but when he leans over to kiss me, you quickly forget all the kicks, screams, bites, tantrums, etc. Even after being home over 9 months with B, I still find myself watching him in complete amazement that he is all mine. He fulfills us, he completes us (don't get me wrong, I want another, but I will save that for another post on another day). Bryson, I love you more than words could describe.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Christen L said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! I'm thankful to have "met" you and been able to follow your journey. I hope we can meet IRL sometime soon. :)