Thursday, April 2, 2009

Visit with the Easter bunny


Yesterday I took Bryson to see the Easter bunny. He hopped out of the stroller and walked right over to him. He did really well and as I sit here and look at this picture, I just can't believe how much my baby has grown up.
Sorry for the lack of posts lately (except for the picture posts). Not sure how many are still following this blog anymore. I mean to post, then just never get around to actually doing it. I will post this weekend with some updates on my crazy little boy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check at least 1 a week for pictures and updates.

Samantha

Mom to 2 Angels said...

He did do really good! AP is still a little suspicious of costumed characters.

Bo & Cameron said...

I will always follow little B!!

This picutre is adorable!

PattiL said...

what a sweetheart!