Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bryson's first show


Sunday daddy, mommy and Oma took Bryson to see Disney on Ice. I had no idea if he would enjoy it or even sit still, but I was pleasantly surprised. He got a little scared when the lights went out in the beginning, but quickly got into it. His mouth dropped open when Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy came out on stage. Next up was his favorite...the Cars. After they left the stage, he kept asking where the cars went. I think he second favorite was Lion King. He was sitting on Oma's lap and dancing like crazy. It was a cute show and we all enjoyed it.

5 comments:

Donnadman said...

Soooo Cute, Marie! Daniel loves CARS - just ask Tanya! She was laughing when she was at my house because she witnessed Daniel repeat the movie word for word! Hope all is well!! ~Donna

Troy and Rachel said...

That looks like so much fun!! We haven't tried anything like a show before because I also wonder how Daniel would do. Bryson looks totally into it and I just know he had a blast!!

Happy 2nd Mother's Day belated also - glad you got to spend it with family!

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

how fun! i love the one of him just gazing in adoration of the cars! what a little boy :)
so happy for you, marie!!

Hunter and Michael said...

You guys are awesome, you do so much with him! I just can't wait until we get our little one home.

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?