Friday, August 10, 2007

Bad news

It turns out our referral will not work out for us. The availability of the child turned out to be incorrect. Please don't ask any more questions as to why or what does that mean, we will just leave it at that. Of course this is hard because we are back to just waiting. Thankfully we had received no information about this child yet (not even a picture), so we had not attached to him. We will keep our fingers and toes crossed that a new referral is just around the corner.

5 comments:

Deb said...

I'm so sorry. I'll be praying that your perfect match will come very quickly for you.

Christen L said...

Like you said, at least you weren't attached. Things happen for a reason Marie.... I'm sure your child is waiting and you're going to be meeting him/her very soon. Things seem to be moving pretty quickly with the referrals lately. I hope you hear something soon. :)

Denise :o) said...

Oh I'm so sorry!! I know you weren't attached in the sense that you knew anything about this child, but I'm sure you were attached to the idea of having the referral... if that makes any sense. It's still difficult to go back to waiting. Hope the wait is very short. Hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so sorry! I'm praying that a clear road comes soon.
If you need to get out and hang out at the mall of something- let me know!

Allison said...

So sorry to hear about this. I know you must be disappointed to lose this referral. I hope you hear about a new referral soon!