Thursday, August 16, 2007

I love to shop

I really love to shop and though we shouldn't really be spending money right now, I couldn't resit a good deal. We are 90% sure we will be getting a boy and at this point, he only has about 4 outfits. I have been waiting to buy things unless I find really good deals. This morning I happened to look in the clearance section at Kohls.com and found a ton of cute pieces for boys for around $2-$3 each. Plus if you spend $75 or more, it's free shipping. I called Kohls to make sure there wasn't a certain amount of time you had to return things and they said no as long as you have the receipt. I am not trying to give them a plug or anything. I am just happy that I was able to buy 65 things for $200. Not bad if you ask me. Wish I could find deals like that for me.

And SBP, I got your card in the mail today. Thank you. It did bring a smile to my face. The card explains my life right now.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Great deal! I love shopping the Target sale racks too. That's where I've found a lot of 'cheap' cute stuff.