Sunday, October 14, 2007

6 days

Like Amy, I figured I would also post our itinerary.

Sat 10/20- leave U.S.
Sun 10/21- arrive in Moscow, fly to Novosibirsk that afternoon
Mon 10/22 - Wed 10/24- visit with our little man
Thurs 10/25- fly back to Moscow, have doctor exam done, go sightseeing (hopefully)
Fri 10/26- Fly home

After talking with Amy, we discovered we are on the same flight from JFK to Moscow. It will be nice to be to talk with someone else that is in this process as well. We got some shopping done yesterday and will finish up the rest today. I haven't even begun to pack.

3 comments:

Denise :o) said...

OMG!!! Where have I been??? Congratulations you guys!!! Have a great trip. It's going to be a trip of a lifetime!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics of your son!!

(((((HUGS)))))

Ryan and Amy said...

I am excited to meet you guys - I think it will make the flight so much better to be able to talk with others in the same situation. See you in New York!!

Suz said...

Wow how fun that will be to have the same flight with Ryan and Amy!

I'm so excited for you guys!

I vote for the Russian spelling of Aleksandr.