Tuesday, October 9, 2007

We got the call

And it totally took us by surprise, but I can't tell you how excited we are. He is perfect. He will be one this month. He has dark hair and dark eyes. Our agency said we will be traveling sometime this month. The range of emotions you feel once you get that call is indescribable. We are so excited and in love already. We spent all afternoon telling our families about him and they couldn't be happier. Now there is so much to do while we wait for those travel dates!

8 comments:

Christen L said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I'm going to go ahead and say "Thank you God for answering the prayer I just said to you on Shane and Marie's behalf!! You Rock!"
Yea for you guys!!! That is so awesome!!!

Deb said...

CONGRATZ!!!! So happy you got the call. He sounds adorable. Break out those lists and get ready. Hope you hear very soon what your travel dates are.

Anonymous said...

Marie & Shane, I am so happy for you & can't wait to see him. I know it is hard to wait but it is all for a good reason. I am sure your emotions are going crazy right now. We wish you all the best as you both well deserve. LOL Aunt Candy

Becky and Keith said...

I saw on Debbie's blog that you received your referral! Just wanted to pop in and say CONGRATS!

yorkiemom said...

Congratulations on your referral and going to Novosibirsk. Here's for quick travel dates.

Suz said...

Super big congrats! I can't wait to hear about your trip and follow along on the journey through the blog! So happy for you!

Melissa said...

Oh my! I found your blog through Debbies. Congrats. October 9th is a very special day for me as well since last year it was the day I got my Call for my son. It is really a magical day! I like the name you picked.