Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bad news

No we didn't lose our referral, but we won't be traveling as expected on Saturday. To sum it up without going into detail, the paperwork is not in order for us to travel yet. Russia will be issuing us new travel dates shortly. We will still be traveling to see our little man, just not yet. I am pretty upset about it. I had everything planned and ready to go for Saturday. We have already fallen in love with his picture, we were ready to visit him this coming week. I will let you know once we hear about our new travel dates.

11 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

So sorry to hear that! I hope everything gets in order soon.

JennStar said...

Oh no!!!!! I hope that you get new information of travel dates very soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Really sorry to hear that. I know it's a disappointing, but temporary set back. I hope the new dates come soon.

yorkiemom said...

I'm so sorry you won't be traveling on Saturday. Hopefully you'll get new dates soon.

Suz said...

Oh I'm so sorry you've been dealt this disappointment!

I know you were so excited and so close!

I hope things work together quickly for you to be with him.

Deb said...

I'm so sorry for this added delay. I know it must be hard to wait expecially since you were almost on the plane. Hope the paperwork gets cleared up quickly.

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

Bless your hearts! I know this is terribly disappointing for you guys. I hope your new travel dates come quickly.

cm

Christen L said...

Oh gosh. I have not checked your blog in a little while, things have been so busy around here. I was just stopping by to say have a safe trip. I'm so sorry to hear there is a delay. :) Hugs.

Denise :o) said...

Oh Marie!!!! I'm so sorry!!! I hope you travel dates come soon. (((HUGS)))

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I'm so sorry that you all will not be able to travel when you expected. I hope you get new travel dates very soon!

Christen L said...

just checking in to see how you're doing. the new picture of you two on the blog is really nice :) hope things are going well....