Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This will be our last post

Till we get home. We leave for our Embassy appointment in an hour. Our paid internet connection ends at 4p, at which time we will be at the Embassy or on our way back. This time tomorrow we will be a few hours from landing at JFK, where Bryson will become a US Citizen.

I am still not feeling well. In fact, I feel worse today then the past few days. It sucks, I had all these plans to do sightseeing and shopping, but I have no desire to leave the room. We went out this morning to try and find Red Square, but either we are idiots or we didn't walk far enough because we can't seem to find it. After awhile of walking around, I told Shane we had to go back to the hotel because I had no more energy to walk any farther. I pray I feel better tomorrow for our long journey home.

10 comments:

Deb said...

I'll be praying that you feel better quickly so you can enjoy the flight home with your son.

I love the Ice City below. Very cold & pretty.

Denise :o) said...

Hope you both feel better soon and that everything goes smoothly at the Embassy. No delays... no delays... (chanting for ya!)

Have a safe trip home.

JennStar said...

Praying for you, too!!

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

Bless your heart - I hope you're feeling better for your trip home. Take good care, cm

Ryan and Amy said...

Praying you feel better and for happy and safe travels home.

Just Me said...

I hope you feel better and praying for a safe trip home.

TeacherGirl03 said...

I'm saying my prayers for you all! Best wishes for an easy trip home.
Love,
Katie

Christen L said...

This should find you home by now or very close to it - I don't know the time changes screw me up! Either way - I hope you make it safely and arrive home a happy FAMILY! :) Oh yeah, and no more explosive plane diapers! Let us know when you've made it.

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol medication buy tramadol online with paypal - tramadol hcl 100 mg tablets

Anonymous said...

Several practitioners are pleased to combine any people strategies. Case among the great things that can be once you use the net to find a suitable provider of men sizegenetics. This is often a even better method than taking a look at phone publications or perhaps newspapers commercials. It's so much simpler in order to customize the experience if you attend a websites. Together with the greatest websites, you certainly will have search functions which will certainly show you how to restrict your search to places or areas. You need to in the position to find out equally scheduling details and a menus of prices.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/