Monday, July 16, 2007

Bloggerland

When I first started this blog, it was intended for family and friends only. Over the past several weeks, I have come across many other bloggers who are in the process of adopting from Russia or have already completed an adoption. They have shared their blogs with me, so I felt it was only fair, to share ours with them. The great thing about these ladies, is they know exactly what we are going through and feeling. It's nice to meet others and share our stories and experiences with them. Not that our family and friends aren't supportive, but these ladies and their blogs have been a great help and a great source for information.

1 comment:

Christen L said...

I'm enjoying reading your blog. And since I'm behind you in the process, you are the one teaching me! :)