Thursday, July 19, 2007

Guess what I got in the mail today

A package from my SBP. It took me by surprise as I was just expecting bills as usual. I was very excited to open it. In it was:
  • 'who loves baby' album. It is a soft album that you can put pictures in it for the baby. I have been looking everywhere for one of these, so THANK YOU. We will put pictures of us in it and leave it at the orphanage so our little can look at it and remember us.
  • Baby Einstein lullaby CD. I know he will enjoy listening to this.
  • A toy that has 9 links to take off and put back on or link together
  • A very sweet card

Thank you SBP. You made my day.

For family and friends who are wondering what the hell SBP means, it is Secret Blog Pal. A group of 12 of us bloggers each have a secret pal and over the course of 2 months, we will send them 1-2 packages and a couple encouraging cards.

3 comments:

JennStar said...

Our little guys goes to sleep to the Baby Einstein CD!!! Good choice SBP!!! :o)
Have a safe trip (for both of them!!)

Christen L said...

That's so sweet. I wish I lived in the US and could participate.... Okay so the truth is - I just want an excuse to by some cute baby stuff!!

Allison said...

I love the Baby Einstein CD too. Isn't it so fun to get unexpected packages in the mail?!?!