Monday, July 16, 2007

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Christen.

4 new things I did in the last 4 years:
  1. Got married in February 2003
  2. We bought a house in April 2004
  3. Decided to start TTC, went through infertility treatments & then finally decided to adopt
  4. Started working from home

4 new things I hope to do in the next 4 years:

  1. ADOPT OUR LITTLE ONE
  2. Travel to Ireland
  3. Decide about going back to school and for what
  4. Maybe adopt another baby (I know I'm getting ahead of myself, wishful thinking!)

1 comment:

Christen L said...

Sounds like a good next 4 years!

A couple questions, just for fun.

(1) are you going to use a "blog" name for your little one?
(2) how many children would you like?
(3) if you got a boy/ girl this time, would you request the opposite next time or would you not care which sex?
(4) do you already have "real" names picked out for your little one? I don't know if you read that far back in my blog - but, we do! We're just not sharing them until we bring our baby home.

Feel free to email me or not answer these if you don't want to. Just some things I am curious about. :)