Thursday, December 6, 2007

How cute

My baby shower is Sunday and we just got our first gift in the mail for it. Naturally I couldn't wait till Sunday to open it because as soon as I saw the box, I knew exactly what it was and I wasted no time putting it together. Awhile back, I saw the cutest chair on Adrienne's blog so I asked her where she got it from. She told me it came from Pottery Barn Kids and that her son Owen loved that that chair so, I immediately added it to our registry.





Thanks Katie & Scott, Chris & Lisa!

Now all we need is our little one home so he can sit in his new chair. Come on court dates!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks perfect! I'm just glad it got there in time..early even! Miss you guys.
~Katie

JennStar said...

we have 2 of them in our house- with Red covers. the adults think their pretty comfy, too. i can't wait to order one for sunshine.

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

YEA! I'm so glad Bryson has his very own comfy chair too! Owen really does love this chair so much. It took him a while to grow into it where he could actually climb in by himself, but he uses it every single day now, reading books and just hanging out in it.

I'm so glad you got it! It was one of my favorite gifts too :)

Christen L said...

I've always thought those were so cute! Good choice.