Friday, December 21, 2007

Today I decided that although Bryson

Today I decided that although Bryson will not be here for Christmas, does not mean he should miss out on this holiday. We will have a little Christmas for him once he gets here. His grandparents and great grandparents have already bought him Christmas gifts. So I decided to just wrap some of the toys that we have bought for him. He might not quite understand what is going on that day, but years from now I hope he will look back and appreciate that we had our belated first Christmas with him.

2 comments:

JennStar said...

I think that's a great idea! Christmas is about the spirit of giving, not the actual day! Good call!

Anonymous said...

We did the same thing when Tatiana came home. We left the tree up until March and had a belated Christmas celebration.