Monday, January 21, 2008

2 days!

2 days till we leave and 4 days till we see him. Can't wait! Today is my last day at work for awhile. A break that is very much needed especially after working 50-60 hours a week for months now. Today has been laundry day so far. I still have to pack, but I keep putting it off because that is the part I dread most. We put up gates on the top and bottom of the stairs over the weekend. I officially hate them! I haven't tripped or knocked into them (YET, but it's only a matter of time). The dogs and the cats don't have free run of the house anymore and I feel bad. They have to sit at the gate and wait for one of us to open them. It will take some getting used to for all of us.

4 comments:

TeacherGirl03 said...

So exciting!!!! You guys will be fine. Everything will come together perfectly!

Christen L said...

So close to the end (or the beginning)! Gates smates - you are going to bring your baby home!!! :)

Russian Adoption Chronicles said...

Hi Marie,

If I dom't catch you, have a great trip! And maybe we will see each other in Russia next week. I will keep up with the blog there, mine will be updated too.

Best of luck, safe travels, can't wait till you see your little man again!

Ryan and Amy said...

We cannot wait to hear more..and see the full Bryson. Give me a call before you leave if you have any last minute questions / concerns. We are so excited and happy for you!