Thursday, January 3, 2008

If you would have seen me in the card aisle today,

If you would have seen me in the card aisle today, you might have laughed. I love greeting cards and will take my time reading them all to find the perfect ones. It so happens that Shane, his mother and his grandmother's birthdays are this month (along with one of my brothers), so I went to get cards today. As I am reading these cards, my eyes are filling with tears. I had to stop every so often before I started bawling. I am a pretty emotional person. Hell, I even tear up at commercials these days.

I would like to thank everyone that has chosen to continue to read our blog although it is now private.

4 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Too funny. I am the opposite. I NEVER cry, don't know why, I jut never have. Can't remember the last time. I get sad, the tears just don't flow! When do the courts re-open?

Ryan and Amy said...

Hi Marie - I am the same way - I especially cried before we adopted too...sensitive to everything. I can understand why you wanted to put the blog on private...makes sense. Looking forward to hearing more. Call anytime and take care!

Denise :o) said...

Yay Marie!! Glad to be able to keep up with you guys. I'm sorry to read that you haven't recieved a court date yet though!!! :o( I remember all too well that wait in between trips. It was horrible. AND like you, I'd count down every month we'd miss from his life. If it's any consulation, Ivan didn't change much at all between us seeing him at 13 months and getting custody at 15 months. In fact, he was still the size of about a 12 month old and acted like on still too!! So in a way we didn't miss out on much. I know... that sounds okay, but it doesn't change your situation any.

Any, just want to say "I know" and give you big hugs!!!! Hang in there!

Christen L said...

I am the same way. I've been crying at the drop of a hat lately. Must be the holidays or something. Glad to still be invited to follow along...