Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Sandy!

Today is my mother-in-law's birthday. We have a wonderful relationship and for that, I am thankful. I honestly could not ask for a better MIL. She has been a huge part of our support system through everything. Especially our long, bumpy road to trying to start a family. She has been there whenever we needed her. Shane is extremely close with his mother. I actually call him a mommy's boy (don't tell him I told you), but he denies it. I can only hope that one day, Bryson and I have will have the strong relationship that Shane has with his mother.

Happy birthday!

2 comments:

Ryan and Amy said...

That's so sweet. She sounds like a beautiful person Can't wait to hear more now that the Russian Orthodox Christmas is over!

LC said...

My hubby is tight with his mother too. I call him a mommy's boy too! He hates it!!

You and Bryson will have that relationship becuase he will learn from Shane. He will love you and adore you as he should.