Thursday, January 17, 2008

6 days!


Monday is my last day at work before we leave and then I will be on maternity leave. I cannot believe I only have 2 days left at work! After all these years of trying, talking and imagining having a family, we are so close to actually becoming one. I also must admit, it scares the hell out of me. I am very good with children and have grown up around many of them over the years. I am used to taking care of kids and knowing what to do, but this time it will be different because I am going to be the mom.

3 comments:

SAMANTHA said...

Don't worry you'll be an amazing MOM!! Just let your instincts guide you. You know we are here for you if you need anything. Have a safe trip and can't wait to see you home with your baby.

Deb said...

I know what you mean. I feel the same way. Now that we're so close I'm getting scared about it too.
But you'll do great. Congratz on finally taking your maternity leave, it's well earned.

Denise :o) said...

YES YOU'RE GOING TO BE A MOM!!!!!

WHHHHHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Don't worry. Everyone feels a little freaked out right before they leave to pick up their children. You're going to do just fine. You're maternal instinct will just kick right in.