Tuesday, January 15, 2008

8 days!


It's hard to believe that we will finally see our sweet little boy again next Friday. Is there a fast forward button anywhere that can get us to the 25th faster?!?

Things on our list are finally getting done and crossed off. The packing has begun and his room is a mess as a result of it. Those of you that have traveled on trip 2 before, please tell me how on earth did you fit everything you needed into the luggage? I really am trying to pack light, but I am not even sure where our clothes are supposed to fit. I am sure I will pack and repack about hundred times before next Wednesday.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Wow! A Week! You must be over the moon with excitement.

Space saver bags is the tip I always hear. Although I'm sure it doesn't help the weight at least it does the space. I've seen them at Walmart. Good luck.