Thursday, January 10, 2008

This news could not have came at a better time...

We got a court date for January 28th. I have been in a crappy mood for the past few days, but this has definitely changed my mood. We could not be happier!!! We have to arrive in Russia a few days earlier to visit with Bryson on 3 separate days before court. I will post more on our travel schedule later. There is so much to do. I don't even know where to begin. My emotions are all over the place. I am just so happy to know that Bryson will be with us before our 5th wedding anniversary on Valentine's day. Will post more later...

12 comments:

Christen L said...

YAY!!! :) CONGRATULATIONS! I'M THRILLED FOR YOU BOTH AND FOR LITTLE BRYSON!!!! WOOHOO!

mom said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! I am so Happy to finally be meeting my first grandchild. I love you both... I am so happy for you..

Love Mom

Cherice said...

That's awesome! I'm so excited for you guys!

-Cherice

TeacherGirl03 said...

Yay!!!! That is so exciting. Wooo Hooo :)

-Katie

Unknown said...

YA HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!

Mom to 2 Angels said...

So happy for you guys! Get packing :)

JennStar said...

Holy Cow, that's awesome!!! Good thing you emailed me about the suit ;o) I am thrilled for you guys!!!

Denise :o) said...

No need to send me your blog address... I found it!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 28th is just around the corner!! OMG! I'm soooo happy for you guys!!!

LC said...

Wow! good news... congratulations!

Deb said...

Wonderful news! Congratz! So glad it came just when you needed it.

SAMANTHA said...

THANK GOD!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Congratulations on your court date! Good luck with packing!