Thursday, May 15, 2008

He got stung where?

Yesterday before lunch time, I got a call from Bryson's daycare. Apparently they were outside on the playground and a bee stung him on his eyelid. Yes, his eyelid. I couldn't get out of my house quick enough because all I could think of was my poor baby. His eye was swollen by the time I got there. I put a call into his pediatrician and was told to bring him in just to have it checked out since it was in the eye area. Thankfully we learned he is not allergic to bees, but what an awful way to learn that!

Yesterday


This morning

5 comments:

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

Poor baby! That really sounds unpleasant. I am glad he's not allergic to bees. That could have been a nightmare!

I hope he heals quickly.

cm

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Awww! Poor guy! Hope he feels better.

Anonymous said...

Poor Baby! how's mom doing now? Give him a kiss for me.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Poor thing. So glad to hear it didn't hurt his eye. Gosh.. I can only imagine how fast you were trying to move to get to him when you got that phone call. Glad to hear he is ok though!

Christen L said...

Aww. Poor little B. He looks like a boxer.