Friday, May 2, 2008

Outta of here for the weekend

My 30th birthday is Sunday, so later today we are headed to the beach for the weekend. I am looking forward to it. It will be a nice relaxing way to turn the dreadful 30. Honestly, getting older has never really bothered me. Shane on the otherhand panics months before his birthday each year. Ask me again on Sunday how I feel, I might have a different answer. But age is just a number (right Jenn)!?! This year I am actually looking forward to my birthday because now I am a mommy and Bryson is here to spend my birthday with me. I am excited to see how Bryson reacts to the beach. He loves the water and kiddie pools, but is not crazy about sand. It should be interesting.

Bryson's appointment Wednesday seemed to go well. The doctor drew blood (again), had x-rays taken and did a urine analysis. She said she will call with the results within 2 weeks. By the time they gone from the doctors, it was around 12:30p so I just kept Bryson here instead of bringing him to daycare. It took a 3 hour nap that day! Which was perfect because he woke up as I was finished working for the day. Yesterday was his first full day at daycare. He was exhausted and filthy when I picked him up, so I guess that means he had a good day.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Marie! Enjoy your trip to the beach - hope Bryson loves it too!

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Enjoy the beach and have a happy birthday!