Monday, May 5, 2008

The weekend flew by

But we had a nice time. I think Bryson especially had a blast. He loved chasing the seagulls and would giggle when each time he saw them. He walked right into the ocean and thought it was funny when the waves would crash against us while we were holding him in our arms. We tried to get him to play in the sand, but he was not crazy about it. Every time he fell, he held his hands out for us to pick him up. He also enjoyed swimming in the pool at the hotel except he kept trying to get out of our arms and the float. We couldn't make him understand that if we let go, he was sinking. I'm going to start looking around for swimming lessons for him. My brother and sister went with us for the weekend and my mom came down on Saturday. We got back Sunday mid-morning and he took a 3 hour nap! He must have been exhausted. Sunday night, Shane and my mom put together a birthday dinner for me at a local restaurant and it was a nice way to end my birthday with family & friends.

Now I leave you with a few pictures from the weekend:

1 comment:

Christen L said...

Okay I'm loving those flip flops. Glad you got away for the weekend and btw - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!