Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My munchkin


Is doing really well. I won't say he is wonderful all the time because he is a typical toddler and has his screaming fits and tantrums. I call him Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde because you never know what mood you are going to get. I try my best to keep him busy and active because he tends to get bored easily which naturally bring on cranky moods. Oh and he is cutting teeth. Not one, not two, but three at once. Did his mouth decide it wanted to test my sanity and cut 3 teeth at once!?! I return to work in 4 weeks and I get so sad thinking about having to leave him. Where on earth did the last 8 weeks go? They flew by. I have been calling around to day cares and plan to go check out a couple this week.

Bryson has a little girlfriend who is 11 days younger than him. We try to get them together about once a week. Last Friday, I decided to take him to the pool for the first time. It was a kiddy pool and he really enjoyed it until his head went under the water, than he wasn't too sure about it.


It also had his first taste of sand (in a sand box) and was not sure of that either (yes I know, another shirt with a saying).

4 comments:

Russian Adoption Chronicles said...

Ha! Loved the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde analogy. We have used that a time or two... or more. Life with a toddler is definitely a constant adventure. Enjoy your last 4 weeks as a full time mommy.

LC said...

A girlfriend already? He is going to be such a heartbreaker!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of him at the pool. That is tooo cute! Yes, I agree, he is going to be a heartbreaker!

Christen L said...

you're killing me with the cuteness.....

and those two look like they could be siblings or something. adorable.