Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sorry for the lack of updates. The week before, my MIL came to stay with us for a few days and this past week my little sister was out of school for spring break so she spent the week with us. It was very nice having an extra set of hands for the whole week. My sister is really wonderful with Bryson and he loves his Auntie Caitlin as well. I think during this past week she has finally realized how much our lives have changed now that Bryson is here. She told me several times how exhausting he can be. Welcome to my world! Tuesday the 8th was our 2 month "Gotcha day."

On Monday we went to the zoo and Bryson's cousin (who is only 6 months older) decided she wanted to pull him around in the wagon.




We decided to take advantage of our wonderful Florida weather and pulled out the baby pool.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute pictures!

Michele